Accounting training and resources
Guided by our Technical Services and Tax Team, we work closely with industry experts and other accountancy bodies to develop high-quality accounting courses and resources.
With a focus on management accountants, public practitioners and business professionals, we can support you in your professional career.
Accounting courses and online learning
Every year we run a large number of accounting events around New Zealand and via online webinar. Popular events on our CPD calendar include:
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Tax and economic updates
- Business and practice management
- Finance for non financial managers
- Organisational planning and financial performance
- Auditing techniques and requirements
- Building a business case
- Site visits to successful businesses
- Excel and spreadsheet skills
Find accounting courses and webinars
Read more about our accounting courses, accounting events, accounting training and online accounting courses.
We hold a number of accounting conferences throughout the year, including the CEO/CFO Conference, Tax Conference, Forensic Accounting Conference, Public Sector Conference and Primary Sector Conference.
View upcoming accounting conferences
Read more about our accounting conferences.
We produce a wide range of publications, toolkits and e-learning products to help you up to date on accounting developments and working efficiently. All of these can be found on our Resource Centre.
Our accounting resources include:
- Cash Management Toolkit
- Strategic Cost Reduction
- Benchmarking in the Not-for-profit and Charities Sector
- The Role of the CFO in the Public Sector
- Applicable Financial Reporting Standards
- Counting Costs: Understanding and Using Costing Information to Make Better Decisions
Find accounting resources
Read more about our accounting toolkits, accounting templates and accounting books.