2012 Central region conference and forum
22–23 June 2012, Copthorne Resort & Hotel Solway Park, Masterton
The inaugural NZICA regional conference is a one and a half day gathering focusing on the challenges that impact those in public practice and the corporate environment.
Join us to hear key updates, including economic, tax, financial reporting and management accounting, from high calibre business leaders and experts. We'll also have in-depth and interactive breakout sessions. Come and enjoy our guest speakers, dinner, good wine and networking with your peers.
- Leadership and innovation - foundations for the future
- Maintaining quality assurance: role of a mentor and ATO
- Employment law hot topics and upcoming changes
- FBT and salary packaging
- Economic and tax updates
- Regional forum
- LEAN thinking to improve business productivity and create more value in your business
- Who would want to be a company director?
- The future of financial reporting
- Developments in management accounting
- Using risk appetite to drive value
- Optional Public Practitoners forum
There are a number of concurrent sessions, so you can tailor the day to meet your requirements.
- Sir Ray Avery, NZ scientist and New Zealander of the Year 2010
- Cameron Bagrie, Chief Economist, ANZ
- Jeremy Kennerley CA
- Graeme Knapp CA, Executive Director, Ernst & Young
- Rohini Ram CA, Executive Director, Ernst & Young
- Megan Richards, Partner, Minter Ellison Rudd Watts
- Craig Macalister, Tax Director, NZICA
- Richard Austin FCA, NZICA President
- Graham Crombie FCA, NZICA Board Chair
- Terry McLaughlin FCA, NZICA Chief Executive
- Martin Snedden, Chief Executive of Rugby New Zealand 2011 Ltd
- Bryan Travers, Owner-operator, Quality Dynamics Ltd
- Ralph Chivers, Chief Executive Officer, Institute of Directors
- John Hodge CA, Director Technical Services, NZICA Dr Michael Fraser, Management Accounting Specialist, NZICA
- Mariam Ramiah, Director – Risk Advisory, KPMG
- Dr Andrew Cleland, Chief Executive, Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand
22-23 June, Copthorne Resort & Hotel Solway Park, High St, Masterton
This one-and-a-half day event will start promptly at 10am on Friday 22 June and finish with optional social activities after afternoon tea on Saturday 23 June.
Early-bird registration fee (if received by 5 June)
Full registration fee (if received after 5 June)
All prices include GST.
Accommodation costs are not included in the registration fee. If you need accommodation, it is your responsibility to book and settle your own hotel account when you check out. Accommodation is available at:
Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park
Tel: 06 370 0500, dial 1 for Reservations
Room rates: $170 (incl GST). Full cooked breakfast with continental options included in the room rate.
Please quote booking reference NZICA2012 and have your credit card handy, as this is required to guarantee the booking.
Ways to save
Register before 5 June and save with our early-bird offer.
Register together and save 10%
Three or more attendees from the same organisation enjoy a 10% discount when registering online together using promo code BTHREESD.
To attend the 2012 Central region conference and forum, register online or phone 0800 4NZICA.
Proudly sponsored by