University career services
NZICA works closely with University Career Services. Your university’s career service can provide information and advice on the wide range of career opportunities available to you.
They can help you:
- identify your transferable skills
- clarify interest areas and values
- research industries and employers
- prepare job applications
- learn how to succeed at psychometric assessments
- prepare for job interviews.
Your university's career service offers a wide range of career events throughout the year, including career fairs, employer presentations and networking events, which will help you connect with potential employers.
Get a head start on your career by visiting the Careers Service early in your studies.
Find your University's Careers Service