Wellington Not for Profit SIG
The Not for Profit group has been established to provide a much-needed information and discussion forum with an interest in the Not for Profit sector.
Our objectives as a special interest group are to:
- grow sector capacity
- provide relevant training for the sector
- provide thought and leadership on sector issues
- offer opportunities for new and innovative thinking
- provide a forum for sharing of information and peer support
- bring parties together for opportunities to share experiences and learning
- encourage better practice within the sector
- lobby within and through the Institute for better practice in the sector
- in co-operation with other not-for-profit SIGs/committees/groups, influence stakeholders on relevant issues that affect the sector.
- We recognise and appreciate the role of volunteers, funders and supporters within the sector
- We encourage members to support one another and intend they enjoy their involvement in the SIG.
Committee Chair: Nick Dixie
- Joshua Drake
- Brent Kennerley
- Rob Mitchell
- Delwyn Shaw
- Alan Westbury
- Carolyn Cordery
We aim to have a lunchtime seminar every third Tuesday of the month from February to November. For more in-depth discussion style events and seminars, we aim to hold these on the afternoon/evening of the first Thursday of the month. This is subject to change, so we advise you refer to this web page regularly to be able to see the up-coming events.
All current events can be found here.
New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants
Tower Building, 50 Customhouse Quay
PO Box 11342
Tel: +64 9 917 5915
Fax: +64 9 522 0820
For more information or to register your interest in joining this group, contact Kelly Robertson, Special Interest Group Coordinator by phone (+64 4 913 9081) or email email@example.com