Conference Centre Coordinator
Conference Centre Co-ordinator
Upmarket corporate conference facility
20 – 40 hours per week
A job with it all – Front of house, administration and coordination and logistics
NZICA has an opportunity in our conference facility, for a professional and confident individual to join our team in the role of Conference Centre Coordinator. The role is a permanent part time role (20 hours per week) with potential for additional hours as required.
A role with variety, you will provide booking and logistics services for events, as well as the hands on role of setting up of rooms, catering, monitoring events to ensure their smooth running, ensuring conference areas are clean and tidy and assisting with discreet clear away and clean up services for clients.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have hospitality or customer service experience
• Be experienced in event planning and management
• Have administration experience, including working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Be customer focused, with an eye for detail
• Show initiative and have the ability to think on your feet
• Be flexible around hours to meet operational requirements
• Want to have fun at work and be part of a professional and dedicated team.
Apply Now? Send your CV and cover letter outlining why you would be a great addition to our team to Linda Harris, Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com by 5pm, Friday 15 June 2012.
To discuss the role further or request a copy of the job description, contact Linda on (04) 917 4850.