National Office, Wellington
Are you looking for a new opportunity that provides a diverse range of responsibilities every day? Due to internal movement, there is a chance for you to join the Business Services team.
We require a professional, well organised and efficient person provide first class service to NZICA members and guests and to support the team providing assistance in all areas of administration for NZICA.
You will be responsible for:
• Professionally and confidently greeting visitors to NZICA National Office
• Coordinating day to day operational requirements for the Wellington National Office (including mail, stationery ordering, couriers etc)
• Providing general administrative support
• Answering incoming phone calls and providing assistance
To be successful in this role you should have:
• A fantastic positive attitude
• Excellent presentation
• Experience in a frontline administration role
• Advanced skills and knowledge in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Proven communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
In return for your enthusiasm and hard work you will receive a competitive salary and work in an exciting, non stop environment.
For a copy of the full job description, please contact Linda Harris on 04 917 4850 or email email@example.com
To apply in writing, please submit your application by 5pm on Friday 22 June 2012.